You simply cannot beat the views of the Stonebrae Country Club, full view of the Bay and all 3 Bridges, just mesmerizing along with their service you have the perfect recipe for an amazing wedding.
Welcome to Chris and Angela's wedding, Chris an avid Star Wars fan with a beautiful bride "Angela" that went along with a 50% themed Star Wars wedding.
I had the pleasure to Officiate their ceremony, provide DJ-MC, Uplighting and Green Screen Themed Photobooth yes you guessed right, Star Wars Themed!
Needless to say between all of that, and some Pop Tunes, K-Pop and a bit of Hip Hop their guests had a fantastic time on the dance floor. They are both extremely family oriented and wanted to make sure all their guests were involved throughout the event.
- Groom (Star Wars - Imperial March
- Bridesmaids & Groomsmen (Star Wars - Jedi Song)
- Parents of Groom (Star Wars - Yodas Theme)
- Parents of Bride (Star Wars - Yodas Theme)
- Flower Girls & Boys Enter (Star Wars - Across The Stars)
- Bride Processional Song: (Star Wars - Across The Stars)
- Bride’s Processional Song: Star Wars Han Solo & Leia
- B&G Recessional Song: Star Wars a New Hope End Theme
Bride & Groom Grand Entrance Song: Star Wars Main Theme
Bride and Groom First Dance Song: Beyonce - At Last
Some Dance Hits of The Night:
That's What I Like - Bruno Mars
Hotline Bling - Drake
Can't Stop The Feeling! -Justin Timberlake